View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 01:44 PM   #1
Warpath

Well the truck finally made it from the Freightliner factory to Freightliner dealer (D&K FL in Lansing, Mi) late on Thursday. I just wanted to say here if your looking to purchase a truck for a RV toter and plan to go through a truck dealer, I suggest you contact Ed Merrill (email: EdwardMerrill@d-ktruckco.ftldealer.com )at D&K. He specializes in spec'ing trucks for this purpose and really has a handle on what to put on them. You are better off going through a conversion dealer such as Becks Custom Coach though if you plan to do a full on conversion. Ed does spec the truck for Becks and with Nathans knowledge of conversions you cannot go wrong. Nathan was one of the first dealers (if not the first) to get involved with conversions and has extensive knowledge on most of the manufactures.

I will be in touch with Jason at Bigfoot Levelerstomorrow morning to see if it made it into their shop yet. Also hope to get the first photos from him on the new "Giantfoot" (my name for them) levelers designed for truck conversions.

Hope to have a update for ya in the morning.