View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 10:01 PM   #13
KAYE RIVERCITY

......course the real question here is, How much of the work are you going to do yourself?.....Low ball[AKA "cheapazz"-me] spent $45,000 on truck trailer and all the gizmos....install was done by my crew[girlz] which is charged off on the business and other things......The tractor and trailer are just the way I want it-I would change nothing- the dog and I live as we want....the others whine and bitch but that is their nature....and they can stay at home! My rig is used for a fishing camp-a hunting lodge-a camping trailer and a commmand center when the dog is searching....we have had just the dog and myself sleeping in total comfort and we have had 12 volunteers with us when it's time for Maxx to do his search thing.......I can change out the total interior of the trailer in 20 minuites to whatever configeration/equipment I need .....including hauling my air boat -bass boat-and my VW TDI if necessary-[working on a "gator"]....make it for yourself and you aren't going to have to worry about resale-make it for the "general population" and it will sit on the lot!.....geof kaye