View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 04:05 AM   #4
Marc

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Blue</span>
Hey kaye.I cannont claim to know about the conversions interor quality,Structure,Really
can't see much in the pic. But are you refering to the seller that spent 380K on it???? I agree
on him getting a lot more then hosed.(more like8" irrigation piped) But @ 170k if it is what it is you think the guy that bought it got a little too??? Hell the five RV/Trailer
/Motorhome places within a 20 mile radius of here are selling gas job middle of the road NEW ones for that. And they are sh*t when they come out of Elkhart. They are dry & bare within 1000lbs. of the GVW.Let alone the mass produced low line junk they put in them. Even with these so called crappy"COACH FRAMES" from the chassis mfg. They are not a real a truck. I don't know maybe I'm missing something in"MY BACKWOODS KINDA THINKIN" I been around Trucks pretty much since they found me being raised in the Forest by a family of O'Pussums. A Brand New Virgin Tandem C&C from any of the top four with all the right specs.& goodies is gonna cost 90-100K. So if you would be so kind as to splain it to me,I value & enjoy very much learning all I can. I take pride in learning & understanding at least One new thing everydy.Hell,the only things the O'Pussems taught me was how to stay out all night,run with a bad crowd and eat out of trash cans.They also did introduce me to all the nice female O'Pussums in the Trailer Park Trash Dumpsters though.