Thread: fuel mileage
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 05:31 PM   #3
onezman

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by l8rg8rz:
what is the approximate expected fuel mileage from one of the Volvos Larry(onezman) sells or from other rigs on here if with a box like warpaths considering I've been looking at renegade and other conversions and am considering doing one myself. thnx<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18rg8rz,

I got about 12 to 12.5 MPG bobtailing, and 10 to 10,5 MPG towing my triple axle Alfa Gold. I had 5 different Volvos with Cummins M11s 400 HP. They all got about the same mileage.

I now have a 610 Volvo with a Cummins N14 ESP+, 435 HP, 1550 torque. I haven't driven it enough to know what the fuel mileage is, but I am pretty sure it will average about 10 MPG overall.

If you not have seen my latest conversion on the URL below, you might take a look. The Volvo pictured has been sold, but I have a second identical one availiable now.

I had it sold too, but the buyer backed out today. He said his company was tied to Enron and his future did not look too bright. Of course he knew that when he agreed to buy it in the first place.

This Volvo is identical to the one on the URL below. It was manufactured the same month for the same leasing Company. This Volvo has a 2 year/200K mile warranty for main engine components from Cummins.

The transmission and rear axle are covered by their manufacturers warranty which includes all parts ane labor until June of 2003.

Note! With a dial up connection, the site loads very slowly.

http://onezman.tripod.com/igotyourrvhaulerrighthere/

onezman
onezman is offline   Reply With Quote