Thread: fl70 suspension
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 10:46 PM   #14
KAYE RIVERCITY

....potable water in a aluminum tank will be a problem....TASTE....but if you were to line it with a plastic bladder maybe you won't have that problem/or maybe you are just switching it to another problem....also there is the freezing issue. I drink only bottled water when I'm camping....I had travelers diarrhea in Fla. one year for the whole Christmas vacation because of bad water in the water system on the island-I was told!....Also! Liquid has a movement issue you also have to take into consideration....sloshing can cause loss of control if far away from the axel and/or will act as a counter weight....Ever drive a tanker?....or a sewage truck half full?....interesting!....There are fiberglass tanks made currently-I don't know the manufactures name- that make fuel tanks for off road equipment that are not standard shapes and fuel tanks for boats that are different sizes and shapes[TEMPO] available from any marine dealer....just a few options/suggestions off the top of my head...HTH....geofkaye