Thread: NRC RACE TRUCK
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 10:16 PM   #13
KAYE RIVERCITY

,....Marc I work 7 days a week and 5 hours of that day are devoted to things -I want to do-[vehicle/house/cottage construction] the other hours are devoted to things- I have to do......eat -sleep- office- computer- it is hard to get employees/contractors to work my schedule cuz it starts at noon and goes to 3 in the AM-unless I have to run down to the hospital for some crap or another......then I start earlier-unless if can find a good excuse to put it off till the sun is straigt overhead......But I have to do admits from time to time which screws up my whole day and causes me to have to do more paperwork.....untill last week I had a girl to start at 2 in the afternoon and work till 8PM five days a week and 12noon to 6 PM on Saturday and Sunday...but she couldn't stand the pace and left......something about having "NO LIFE" or some crap like that.....how many 17/18year olds are making $420 a week clear these days anyway.....next week I get a prisoner back to work full time-hope she doesn't relapse- so things shouldn't get so crazy around here......who knows....I'll handle it when it happens....geofkaye