View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
dirtdevil

I was kinda leaning towards the fld120 anyhow, I'm glad to hear you got 12mpg, what engine and tranny did you have? as well as rear end ratio? Im not totally set on 14' that is just a number that came to mind from previous classifieds I have been looking at, the rear of the conversion, on the Powerhouse rig, I looked at, ended in the center of the axle , I didnt bring a tape with to do some in depth investigation? but, I believe thier web page has a toter of the spitting image as for the streaching of the frame , I have resouces that I think streach alot of Garbage trucks for city sanitation use , I believe they use double framerails the complete length (when finished) ill do some "brown bottel" investigating there also? thanks for the info, I was sceptical if the good MPG was a old wifes tale? I know alot of dually pickups that dont get that mileage! Ive owned two of them ! and the milage got worse, on the way to the track !have you ever driven to a race slowly? ! not possible in my world , thanks again
dirtdevil is offline   Reply With Quote