View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 06:49 AM   #3
Warpath

Todays Update -

I just got off the phone with Nathan at Beck's and the truck has not made it to his place yet. I guess there where a few issues with it and D&K is still correcting them.

While I was on the phone he got in touch with Ed and it looks like it should make it over to Becks tomorrow. Nathan will take a few photos and they will rush it down to Quadra

BTW Beck's has some rigs you may want to check out if your in the market for a rig and don't want to wait a year for a fresh built unit. He is running a bunch (12 I think) on the Columbia with 6 speed Allison auto, 450 hp Mercedes, air ride on front and back axles, some are Show Hauler and some are Trendsetters, all are Legends. (which is basically the way Nathan spec's the conversion out) He runs 7' ceilings, does some things to the water system so it can be used in the winter, and a bunch of other unique things that a industry veteran has learned over the years.

Unfortunately, this may not be the last delay we see. The conversion industry is definitely in full swing right now with Quadra sitting with 12 plus trucks waiting to get in and get levelers and stretched if needed, and I know Show Hauler is booked until June.

So if your thinking about a conversion for next year you better been planning now and get that order in soon!

I hope to have some photos tomorrow of the M2 chassis

Bill