View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 08:14 AM   #10
Themisfitking

Quote:
Originally posted by Elburn Bill:
Thanks for the quick reply. The reason I need to go with the 780 is that I have 4 kids that we'll keep seated in the dinette area while driving. I would prefer the lower height of the 630 so if Volvo does come out with a 730, I would be all over it. Unless I can figure out how to fit a jack-knife sofa across the back of a 630 that can seat 4 across in seatbelts.

I also need to check into registering the 780 in IN as a motorhome.
I have 3 kids as well. You can get a dinette installed in a 630 by Fontaine warranteed thru Volvo. "Nuftruck" over on the escapees forum did that. I looked at the dinette and was not happy with the seating comfort for long trips so I am going with a 76" Flexsteel jack knife sofa with 4 seat belts from Bradd and Hall in Elkhart (your neck of the woods). I am going to install nest month and will be posting photo's on that as well. Also "Pete and Carla" over on Escapees just bought home a 770 to IN and has the lowdown on registering as a MH. If you order new, i have a lot of helpful info and a salesman that understands our use, I would be happpy to share. Good hunting.