View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #8
JimCougar

Hi everyone. My name is Jim Kennedy of Kennedy Estate Sales. I am the personal property agent representing the client of this 1995 38' conversion. So feel free to shoot your questions or jibes towards me. I can take it.

When I drove up to Acton, California to photograph this motorhome, I knew the paint job, the stairs and a lack of a bedroom were going to be challenges in selling it for him.

I]"and the metal strips are more than liley for directing the condensation from the a/c units from going down the sides and creating streaks."[/I]

I took quite a few photographs, but if I had known the metal strips on the roof would have been of a concern as well as the possible result of their functionality, I would have taken more pictures up there. There is a gutter that extends over the motorhome for about 1 inch. The condensation falls off from it and it works perfectly as there are water streaks on the sides of the motorhome.

http://www.kennedyestatesales.com/Product-Images/client...ker's_Holiday_10.jpg

replace the couch with a good bed that won't kill your back the next day[foldouts are murder].....

Now I personally hate foldouts because the mattresses are so terrible. The mattress on this couch did not come with it. My client had it custom built so that it would be comfortable for him and his wife. She pulled it out for me as you can see in the photos, and I laid on it. I was surprised as to how comfortable it really did feel to my back. I have more photos (closeups) of the actual mattress, but did not put them in. Maybe I should include them as well.

day shades are OK but needs some kind of nite curtains

All of the windows have both day curtains and night curtains. I will add that to the listing so that it is known.

probably needs insulation[spray foam]

It is fully insulated (spray foam). Because of this only one air conditioner has ever been needed in order to keep it cool inside on the hottest days in Arizona, where they vacation alot.

I actually appreciate your comments as it shows me what your concerns are. Based on them I can add addtional information to address them in the listing.

And believe me, I knew the paint job and the stairs would concern most of you. It is listed at 65k, but I know he would be happy to let it go for 55k. It did sell for 55k, but the customer had trouble getting the financing for it. Its a shame because I think he and his wife really like it. I have a loan consultant who is coming up with every idea she can think of in order for us to assist them in getting the financing.

Any other questions or concerns about the motorhome, feel free to ask. If I don't have the answers, I will get them for you.
JimCougar is offline   Reply With Quote