View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 09:17 PM   #5
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....Tom-go with Lonnie/Showhauler or custom build yourself-there are some things that I personally don't like about Showhaulers-like all that stained/varnished woodwork-but that's just me- and it could be painted with a good grade of enamel-I don't like the raised panels in the cabinets-but they could be changed......things like that bug only me-and Lonnie at Showhauler was ready to meet/exceed my expectations.....had I not run into a few new employees[women] that were willing to build the truck/trailer and a trailer manufacture in Indiana who built a custom trailer-then practically gave it to me and a Freightliner Salesman who bent over backwards to get a truck in the condition I wanted at the price I was willing to pay and then did all the upgrades I asked-AT COST!-Ida gone and spent the $100,000 plus with Lonnie/Showhauler....but as it truns out with using my own people....I got exactly what I wanted for $45,000 and change....I'm happer than a pig is chit......geof-now If I could just get a weekend off.......