View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 09:26 PM   #8
cjc

They will always fix your problems and will make you feel like you're the only customer that they've ever had. I never had a problem with service. My complaint is that a lot of these things shouldn't happen in the first place and you need to take the rig back to the factory in many cases unless you fix it yourself. For me, the factory is 1500 miles away. Figure out the fuel bill. Except for raising the entry door higher and changing the clearance lights, my garage unit of 2003 is the same as your 2006. They still make the back end too long and too low, but then again, so do just about all the other manufacturers. Conventional motorhome builders learned the lesson a long time ago and you don't see them dragging the back end on curbcuts and high crowned streets. One of the other problems everybody seems to have is with the exhaust pipe. They still haven't learned their lesson and just don't seem to care. You'll see other owners in here who've had to modify their exhaust pipe so it doesn't cause problems. If the problems pile up, just keep getting receipts in case it gets to be too much. My rig is in good shape now because of all the repairs that I've taken care of myself. I can't credit Showhauler's construction. I don't know what your squaky floor problem could be. I didn't have that one. Sorry. Good luck with your rig.
cjc is offline   Reply With Quote