View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 03:54 PM   #1
Hancock Racing

I had posted a few pictures of my Toterhome in progress. I was hoping to get the opinions of you guys on how to help improve the look of the truck.

I was offered a nice set of used wheels in a different post, ("hub pilot" style with the freightliner saw blade design) that I am very interested in buying. (That is, if they will work on my International) Can anyone help here?

What about other options that you guys suggest that might help improve the external looks. I was wondering about the availability of chrome fuel tanks, and bumper, but am to new to this to know where to look.

I purchased the truck in basically the condition shown and would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I want to get all of the ATP back in shiny condition, and was wondering what most of you guys use. The top deck and steps are all ATP as well as floor in my trailer. I want to clean and polish them both up to look good. What is best to use here.

Thanks again for the great websites. I think it might become one of my favorites for sure. Tons of information!!! I was going to sell my toter, actually right up to the day I found this site.
4.91 / 8.00

Real Outlaw drag racers refuse to use wheelie bars

Some just say we are plain CRAZY!

Hancock Racing is offline   Reply With Quote