View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #7
BravestDog

I like the pictures of the cracked mirror click here.

I would tape them up and then leave them as they are.

If a woman came inside, I could say, "This is a very expensive and delicate RV. Please be very careful what you touch or look at." Then I would leave for a while and then return and say "Hey, what's going on here. Did you look in my mirrors and crack them? Before you arrived, the mirrors were fine. Now they're cracked. What's going on here?"

There is such a thing as a soft roll, as compared to a crash bang smash up roll. If it rolled to the uphill side of a mountain or something. Rather than the downhill side. A sprint car driver could probably tell you a lot about hard and soft rolls.

I've always wanted a very expensive car that was so damaged on the outside, it was not worth repairing so it was sold as salvage or cheap, but stucturally sound. I would never have to worry about somebody hitting me or vandalism...
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote