View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 01:24 PM   #62
Warpath

Man that bad boy is looking cool! You have got to be excited to get your hands on it and watch all the on lookers drowl from there dropped jaws.

I had so much fun at Mid-Ohio. When I pulled in to the entrance gate(and remember this is a car/motorcycle race course) the workers and the thousands of spectators where just point and looking like I was from outerspace. I screwed up and was short a few bucks cash so I had to pull around to the credit card gate and that was great. It was like parting the sea, everyone making it a point to move far out of the way. When I drove back to the backside of the course to one of the motorhome sections, every camper in there was pointing and I had a lot of thumbs up.

Only one minor problem when you are the center of attention. I like to have everything spit shined at all times. And that is alot of cleaning and polishing before, during and after a outing. And my wife really hates the fact that we have so many lookers come in and take a tour. It keeps a on my face though knowing that so many people really love the look of these.

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 www.showhauler.com
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote