View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 10:16 PM   #10
KAYE RIVERCITY

....so what is your over all R- Values? do you use polyisocynate or styrofoam?....My trailer has a R-15 wall and ceiling with polyiso with spray can foam for a filler...it will heat with 1500 watt heaters [2] to 74 degrees when it is zero out....I have a pellet stove that when set on low will put out 7500 BTU's for 8 hours[32,000 on High] and I have to vent heat at nite or sleep naked.....dog pants all nite...AC is the same way- It gets too cold with the one overhead[13500btu] and the rollabout[9000btu] going all the time so I have to cut off the overhead unite or sleep with a insulated cover over my old butt or I wake up cold and miserable.....what is your precentage of square feet to window? Is your floor insulated-I forgot that on my trailer and the dog lays spread eagle to keep cool with the heat on.....any sign of Humidity problems?...condensate on windows in the morning or stale air.....what is you intake percentage of circulating air at lets say 50 degrees?......I'll be up in January/February after I get back from Florida to see a coach in production-I'm interested in your design and specs for a new coach to replace my unite in late 2006......but I got to finish this house I just bought- it needs to be gutted and rebuilt inside and out over the winter and summer of 2006....always something.....geofkaye