View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 09:28 AM   #3
robertsonthego

Thanks for the reply Larry. I was hoping to get others but that's ok. I am really stoked about this. But I don't have 35-40K laying around to pay cash so I will have to find some kind of financing. I travel a lot in my business, sometimes in my rig. We are selling the house and plan on full timing until we find a place we want to call home. If I go out of country the family will travel wherever they want, visit family, sight see, whatever. So I do believe that having a rig like this is important. I am also interested in the licensing as a motorhome. I haven't done any research on Washington state yet but plan to. I'm not sure how it will work if we are full timing, how do you show residency in a particular state if you don't have a permanent residence? I have been looking at trucks on the internet but it is very confusing. I think the Volvo is the truck for me, I can drive the ten speed, I'm sure the wife could learn, and I would want the highest gears possible ie 3.42 or something like that. Where do you get your trucks? I also believe that there is future in what you are doing as a business. But one also needs money to get started. Anyway I'm just rambling now. Thanks again. John
robertsonthego is offline   Reply With Quote