View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 01:26 AM   #11
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....I really like what you are saying/doing-wish I had time right now on my side as I have 3 major projects going and I have to do the day to days....Friday is Mayors office and Attorney General for the State of Ohio...plus the usual problems of employees that are still kinda lost with new company owners....I'll hanging around so they don't get frustrated and leave in a huff and destroy/throwaway all their built up compensation....some of these guys are in the over 100k salary plus bonus-but they work so much that they have stress related issues and change doesn't work well....one employee equals almost 450k in sales and service plus our section 8 maintenance in off season....I'll miss it-but I'll miss more the relationships we have grown in the last 11years.....I really like the idea of an exchange of opinions with out an "Overseer"....Freedom of speech is almost as good as taking to the open road in your RV....the same feeling of getting underway after a struggle to get all the family and their crap together in one spot....like stopping and giving a fellow RVer a hand with a breakdown and just getting a "thanks for stopping" handshake from his family....can't beat those feelings-specially when you look at the look on the kids face when the dam thing starts up and goes again.....Powerful times those are!....geofkaye