View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 10:53 AM   #1
BravestDog

I want to put some reflective tape on my box truck.

1. On the rear roll up door or sides of body, is there a pattern I should use or should not use so it stands out as the back or side of a truck and doesn't look like a tunnel entrance to a drunk driver? I really don't want somebody to plow into it at and then sue me because they thought it was a tunnel entrance...

I've seen the big rigs outline the side of the box with a level strip and the back end by highlighting the upper corners with white tape.

2. when putting it on long sections of 10-15 foot, how do you get the tape to layout in straight lines? I have a body seam that is straight that I could follow as a guide buy I'm concerned that once it is layed on, you can't peel it off and re-adust it.

Does anyone work with this stuff for a living or have you done your truck with it?

Suggestions, comments?

Thanks.
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote