View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 01:18 PM   #25
DrFun

Quote:
You seem to be a big fan of Transport Design. You state you had a coach built by this company. Did you see a COE being completed while your conversion was in the shop? I do not find any photos on their site of a CEO conversion.

The reason for my question stems from a review of your posting on this site. You appear to know more then the average RV customer. You answer the question as if you build or sale the units in question. You are way too eager to funnel sales leads to Steve at Transport Design! Are you the marketing agent for Steve at Transport Design? Or do you just believe the company can design and complete the project? Why do you believe this company can complete the project?
Respectfully replying...

Thanks for the compliment about knowing more than the average customer. My knowledge is only from years of reading and comparing products.

I am not a marketeer or sales rep of any kind -- just a satisfied customer. FWIW, I believe that some of Transport Designs' products are sold through or marketed by Cowboy Cadillac.

I specifically stated in my earlier posting that I did not know if Transport Designs had done a COE conversion before. I do know that they have done many, one-off, highly custom rigs and that the team has the skills necessary to design and build a COE conversion.

I'm no more eager to funnel sales through Transport Designs than a satisfied customer of Showhauler or Toolset or any other conversion company would be. It's no different that the Windows/Linux/Apple preferences in computer operating systems or the Ford/GM/DC preferences in cars and trucks. If you find a company and product that you like, you tend to recommend that product to others. If you are treated badly, you tend to dissuade others from that product.