View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 04:49 PM   #7
vapoppa

brian, mase sanford. i've had both a pusher and a conversion; i will not go back. don't know if you know of ken robertson rv in lakeland (oh everybody this is the best rv repair in the world) go buy ken's and ask their opinions on the better choice of rv's. i know their answer but you are goin' to have ask them, they work on prevo's all the time talk to lester burgess. conversions are like everything else---- it's about choice. the engine noise is some louder in the front, but not bad. you have a better chance of knowin' that something is wrong before you wind up on the side of the road, the rear is quiter when you are on the road so that naps are better, when you are tryin' to get the cause of the p'bm found and cured it's easier , oyu fold the hood over and look , you don't have to go through the bedroom or look around in the dark hole to try to see what may be wrong. then you can get most truck stops to work on the conversion (gladley) while i'm not to sure about the bus ( yeah i am too). oh, if you need to change or want to change a portion fo your drive line (transmission) way easier on a big truck. oh-- no greasy boot prints in the interior of your coach when repairs are made. yeah i'm sold on the whole concept. hope that this helps. mase
vapoppa is offline   Reply With Quote