View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 10:09 PM   #9
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....Jimm...the discussions have happened over the last year or so on IRV@.com and Escapees.com and others.....some were carried off forum because of whatever....and some continue today off forum....I got so dam busy I couldn't keep up with the discussions as it was running about 25-30 privates a day and I was reading rather than responding.....I have 7 sites I view every nite and that leads to 150-200 posts on normal day....It fills the time while I'm waiting for the phone as I was the company dispatcher/owner till the end of July when the new owners gave me the check[YES!]....Now I have more time to investigate some issues......which are more of an interest to me.....another pressing concern is the legal issue of censorship-which I going to look into as time permits.....seems there is some money to be made here-I can smell it-I just don't know who to bring suit against quite yet....there are constutional issues and there is an election brewing soon so the time might be now....we will see.....I think the money is burning a hole in my pocket....I'm glad you are posting the name of the guy that is re-doing your rig that is refreshing-seems nobody tells the good service centers and only lists the fly-by-nites which is free adversising in a way....like the entertainment business " As long as they are talking about YOU-whether good or bad-they are talking about YOU!" This controversy only expands the population of the "informed" but as to what they are informed about, is questionable as the age group increases....funny how things seem to become cyclic in nature as we age.......geofkaye