View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 07:03 AM   #11
Warpath

Doug Tolbert are you out there? Jump in here and educate us on the Power House Coach. And I am saying this in a good way, speculating on what they are doing now does them or us no good.

I did go through their website and they do a great job in giving you in detail the specifications of the truck, but I could not find anything on the motorhome end.

About the entry stairs. I know why they do it and that is to save space in the living area, but having that many steps outside of the coach just seems like a major safety concern. And again I could be way off base with this analysis since I have not actually tried them out.

Chevy57PkUp, since you have and you are thinking about purchasing one, what did you think?

I have pulled into rest areas and truck stops where you had barely enough room to open that door let alone getting all those steps to open up. Also what happens if there is a obstruction? Will the steps stop coming out? If the steps cannot come all the way out will the door still open?

Just curious.

Also I know they demo alot of their units, if any of the reps are coming through Ohio, please email me browell@truckconversion.net. I would love to do a tour as well as a review of the rig which I would feature on the site. And that invitation goes for any manufacturer.