Thread: Info needed.
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
Bob86ZZ4

I started a thread on rv.net asking about the possibilty of creating a forum section for hdt's and truck conversions. Oh my lands. You wouldn't believe how I was attacked for that. It was the most incredible thing I could imagine. Those guys that started posting attacks to me should be banned forever for their flagrant violations of their own forum's rules. Yet they weren't. My rebuttal posts were deleted right and left yet they were allowed to continue their violations. Eventually they just deleted the entire thread! How's that for friendliness? They (moderators) should have punished the violators and clearly told everybody else that violations of the rules won't be tolerated. They could have blocked those guys out and kept the thread alive, or locked the thread and left it for others to see the violations. There clearly is a hatred for hdt's and t/c's by several of their people, including moderators. Stick around here or Escapees. I've never seen a attack like that here or there. Another one that has some hdt traffic is www.irv2.com . Good luck with your permit test. This is exciting. I think that resource thread has some state by state law info that might help you too.