Thread: fuel mileage
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 09:50 AM   #4
l8rg8rz

I am still a considerable time away from actually beginning the project as I am still looking at whats going on here and seeing what is reasonably possible. My wife and I own a sheet metal roofing company and i know many fabricators that would be able to bend the components necessary for the wall structure, holding tanks for liquids etc Im after a dual tandem for added stopping ability along with traction as I dont want to consider the idea of overweighting the truck. We have five kids to fit in there so i want some slideouts for added comfort. Also Ive noticed Renegade, Trendsetter, etc dont have a cab over bunk WITH a forward looking window and Ive wondered why. Can only think they dont want people up there when truck in motion and potentially hitting a tree branch knocking out the window or something. I remember going camping when small and getting up there and being able to see where we were going and how interesting it was for me. Any way Im rambling
Seriously considering the volvo w computer dual tandem maybe without sleeper so I dont have to work too hard to get it off or integrate it purchase sometime in spring 03 get the frame stretched and get the exterior done by fall so I can work the inside during the cool/cold weather and be out seeing the country during kids christmas break 03-04
l8rg8rz is offline   Reply With Quote