View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 02:15 AM   #3
Kirk

There are a lot of guys that have a F-250 and a toybox that haul their toys around to simple events or even organized trail rides where they give away simple trophies let alone $25 or $50 for winning some stupid contest. Thats considered a commercial enterprise and people are getting popped for it. I do personally do not have a CDL but my Dad does so I am not really worried about it. We have been hauling jeeps to competitions for years and have never had any kind or commercial license or log book. But now we started keeping one.

Also the people that have stickers or company decals on the side or back of their trucks whether they are out for a weekend fun or competition are also considered commercial because they are advertising for the company's whose logos are on the side of their truck. The DOT cops are starting to crack down on all of these infractions. Its just something to watch out for. Just want to spread the word and keep anyone from any headaches that they might have when they meet a cop oh the highway.

~Kirk
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote