View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 12:52 AM   #10
Dmms

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2kidsracing:
I am trying to find a vendor for the Radius corners and the various corner caps and hardware to install them. I would also like input on the types of windows used. . TY, Randy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just bought a 1996 fifth wheel trailer for parts to equip our toterhome project with. There are alot of windows left over on it I will not use. If you are interested in any, I will be happy to unload a few cheap. There are several sizes in it.
As for radius corners, I would check with a trailer manufacturer dealer like Wabash, Fruehauf, Great Dane, Utility etc. I have used the parts from commercial trailers like these for previous projects and had great results. Their repair part lines are readily available nation wide, and the the variety or shapes are incredible. I prefer Wabash and Utility due to the prices and quality. Some of the Van body parts are double rounded, you just have to look at various trailers for a reference VIN or find a good parts counter person.
Dmms is offline   Reply With Quote