View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 02:26 AM   #1
Marc

all

We all know where Geoff is, I was just "BANNED FOR LIFE" over there!!!!! In all my life, I have never could understand how
all people like that have a very high opinion off them selfs. It will only be a short soapbox I promise. I have no clue on how 90% of those guys come out of a Dualley Pick-up and jump into a HDT and in a matter of about a friggin couple three days "THEY KNOW ANY & ALL OF EVERYTHING" Please Note I said 90%, There are guys out there that did there 150,000 miles a year before getting into this "Lifestyle" (Hey Gary is that Left Coast correct terminology??) Most of those guys have more
money then sense so thay buy a Tote and listen to the CB Radio for a 1/2 hour and away they go.They even brag about no formal training!!! "NOW THATS A SCARY THOUGHT" They go down the road oblivous to everything around them. OK I'm Done.

NOW: WHERE THE HELL IS SPOONER WITH O'MALLEY PHOTOS???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

PS: I Want to Thank Warpath (Bill) For putting this Great Site together, The other places may have 100,000 Anybody Members. But its a whole lot better to be 500 Stong with Quality.