View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 08:01 PM   #4
onezman

Dano,

I have converted a number of VNL64T610s, and probably an equal number of VNL610s. I can't tell any difference. I have asked several dealers, none of them could tell me the difference either.

I think VNL 660s and 770s are just too tall for practical RVing. Many RV park spaces are too small to park a 13' 4" tall (and long) truck infront or beside of your trailer. Still, a couple of guys bought them for RV purposes. I don't think any of them have actually done much traveling yet though.

VNL420s, (42 inch sleeper), may be too small to allow registration as motorhomes in some States. Those are the main reasons I convert only 610s and 64T610s.

I will be offline for up to a couple of weeks beginning in the morning. We are hitting the road Tuesday. Heading West, with a 4 day stop in Denver.

I finally have my conversion manual about ready to go but I don't want to post it until IM back online, just in case there are any bugs in the ordering and downloading process.

IM really raring to do some towing with this 2000 autoshift I have now. She's all ready to roll.

onezman

[This message was edited by onezman on September 14, 2003 at 11:10 PM.]
onezman is offline   Reply With Quote