View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 05:00 AM   #3
Wick

We are into our second Showhauler and are in the process of designing our 3rd. This one is going on 2.2 years old and after nearly 80,000 miles we have decided that we want something a little more suited to 2 adults and 1 child, instead on one suited for 3 adults and 2 children. Our decision to stay with Showhauler is becouse of the treatment they have shown us over the last 5 years. Our issues have been relatively few and minor. As our business changes and we are no longer using the coach for work, we are going for more creature comforts. I like the changes in what Showhauler is making, ie. larger household appliances (Geof would be happy), Flush floor slideouts and taller slideouts to name a few. I have a friend that bought a new American Heritage motorhome and he has had the use of it for 3 months out of the 7 he has owned it. Another friend has a new Damon Tuscany and he has put more miles on it going to and from the repair facility than he has in using it for enjoyment. We have owned a Monaco back in 99 and I would not go back to that style again. I am a trucker at heart and just love the way my Show Hauler drives and handles. I will probably keep the sleeper on the next unit as we did with this one but will make that area a dining area with a group of captains chairs on swivels instead of the sofas. I will probably start the build in late fall or early winter. We still have not finalized our floor plan as of yet. It will no doubt go thru many changes before we are done.

Wick
Wick is offline   Reply With Quote