View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 05:11 PM   #13
Elburn Bill

Quote:
Originally posted by Racerx:
I know Kingsley doesn't let more than three employees on the roof at any time just in case the roof will distort.
How do you know this?!?!? Kingsley does not say anything of this nature...it is simply not true. I have had 14 people on my roof without any problems. My roof has 2"x 4" aluminum framing in the roof on 12" centers, skinned with 1/2" ply on the top and 3/8" ply on the bottom and then laminated with 3/16" of fiberglass on the exterior over the entire length of the roof. Also, my rear ladder is bolted into 3/8" steel plates that are embedded in the rear wall. I have been on some Class As that I could actually feel the roof bowing under my feet as I walked across it and the ladder felt as if it was about to pull out of the wall as you climbed it. I do not know what my roof is rated for.

Gary,
You simply need to stop talking out of your arse. We all know that you do not like Kingsley's but you have yet to give any reasons (that are based in fact and not fantasy, such as this one). You have NO CLUE what you are talking about. I honestly think you just flap your lips just to hear yourself. Unless you have any FIRSTHAND knowledge of what you are posting please don't waste our time or the site's bandwidth. It is getting very old.