View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 11:12 AM   #1
BravestDog

Comments?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Diesel-Coach-Power-To-Pu...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Text from the ad:

You are bidding on a 1994 Frieghtliner FLD 120 with a N14 Cummings and a 10 speed trans. unit runs excellent. It has a 2004 custom Powerhouse conversion and is titled as a R V. When I pick it up I stopped a Frieghtliner dealer in Souix Falls, SD. they put it on a computer and it told who had the truck and all the maintaiance that had been done to the truck, it came back excellent the truck computer was set for 65 mph and I had the set it up. This baby will pull any trailer you want and will still pass going up hill. I had the coach made in March 2004, used it to go racing on week ends through the summer, our driver was hurt in July 2005 and no longer can race I have finally decided to sell and get a bigger and less powerful unit. I will try to list all the options but please email with questions. Air ride drivers seat, dash air and heat, am/fm/cd in cock pit and one that pipes through entire coach, double bed above cab, couch makes out to double bed with storage below, dining both with table extension that makes into bed with storage under booths, oak cabinets and trim through out, two burner stove, sink, microwave, exshaust fan, full size fridge, 20 inch tv in front 13 inch in back bedroom, full size shower, vanity sink, toilet and cabinet in bathroom, queen size bed with single bunk bed above, dresser and closet, two roof top airs with heat, ducted forced air furnace, 100 gal fresh water, 65 gal gray, 65 gal black, two large LP tanks, 7.5 kw kabota diesel genoator, converter, elect. and water hook up for r v parks, pull out gas grill, storage bays below, large awning, HEAVY DUTY HITCH, elect plug on back to power a trailer, day/night shades. PLEASE EMAIL with questions because I know I've forgot something. Thanks for looking! Trailer is for sale but is not included in auction. Sold as is no warranty.
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote