View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #10
geofkaye

....with some interior work, I could move it as I do the money/financial end also and the market that I have is considerable[just really really weird]....time is the problem and it is located on the other side of the fracking world in Never-Never Land which is 2 negatives to start with......the re-due is a 3 week venture without surprises and paint is about $1400 my cost-[with an opening available in the Mid State's shop.] From your description it seems OK....but, then I know better as with commercial sellers[also real estate agents] there is _ALWAYS_ ALWAYS_a problem. [and I'm Not talking "Buyers Remorse"] I have been a Government surplus buyer and been boned/bunged/banged/and beat on--by the best commercial sellers/auctions/freak shows this nation has to offer commercially. [Levy/L....... comes to mind here] I need to know who built it and how you know it is spray polyisocyanate foam-also-what thickness?...I get a lot of people that think styro /or blue & pink board is a good product to insulate with and think that foam is foam....which is sure isn't....888.513.5293 Rivercity Group will call back asap......should this be permissible-I don't mind doing business out in the open on this forum as others can learn the process.....geofkaye-I don't do secrets or hide anything.....I'm a cash buyer....
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote