View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 07:36 AM   #7
shinyblackpaint

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KAYE RIVERCITY:
....Looks good!....What's with that bed?....got any more pix of that?...42" sleeper is almost like sleeping in a coffin....[been there and done it only one nite]...sure ain't shiney black is it...those look like maybe 6" stacks....love to mash on that Jake in Cincinnati on a hot summer evening-it would be reported as maching gun fire<snicker-snicker>....geof <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No I'm not keeping the "Dog House" on it(36") That's just the way I bought it. I want to do either a motorhome or toterhome conversion and get rid of my 26' Haulmark EDGE trailer and get a stacker (32'??or so) to haul my race cars/show cars around plus maybe do some travelling if I can pull myself away from work. I will probably be painting it black. My cars, 65 Satellite(U.S. model), 68 Coronet, 93 Dodge diesel, 98 Suburban , even the trailer are all BLACK way too much cleaning. Yes 6" stacks(no muff's)it's like a twelve-pack of Harleys goin' down the road when you hit the jake. For now just whipped up a set of fenders and a hitch so I could pull my trailer around. Sure lotsa power.
shinyblackpaint is offline   Reply With Quote