View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 11:27 AM   #2
Warpath

Patrick -

The only thing I might have looked at was a bedroom slide. It is a little tight on either side of the bed, but not to bad. I love the bathroom setup, it's huge and I have plenty of elbow room in there. I really love everything about my setup. (I detailed every option I had put on it. If you have not read my build process use the links on the front page to read that)

Here are a few modifications I have or will be doing to just make things that much better. Show Hauler creates a ton of storage space under the bed, but not a real easy way to get at it.(maybe they do but I did not ask) So I am adding some gas struts to easily lift the bed to get at all of that storage. I am also adding a spring loaded industrial cord reel for my 50 amp power cord as well as a water hose reel.(I will provide pic's & details when I get finished) I also made a oak tip out garbage can under the sink & added a oak paper towel holder. To the outside, I am leaving it all white, but will run a 8" strip of polished SS down the side to compliment the polished edge at the top. When I was down in Florida I had a guy who owned a Prevost come over to talk to me. I mentioned that I was still not sure what to do with the outside, maybe add graphics or paint. He told me to leave it alone. He had just spent over $50,000 on paint and still did not like how it came out. He also said he was a little ticked off that I was steeling all of his thunder. (he was kinda joking) He noticed I had had 10 + guys a day over to see my rig and no one and stopped by his.

I love the look of the FLD120, love the power and really love the ride this setup gives me. I added the Brocks air ride system to the front and it makes a world of difference. In another week and half I kick off my RV'ing season and can't wait to get out and really use it.

Bill

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 www.showhauler.com

[This message was edited by warpath on April 23, 2003 at 03:33 PM.]
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote