View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
geofkaye

......"SLOWING PRODUCTION"?....production is dead- the RV industry in in great trouble and it isn't getting any better.....try to find household or commercial equipment[which is cheaper] to use in your conversion as it is better quality and there will be a company to get another or a repair next year....that isn't going to happen in the Rv industry as those suppliers are going toes up also....get your appliances from Lowe's or alike so you can stop and replace an appliance in an hour instead of waiting for 2 weeks for delivery or parts....another words:....take out your old microwave and throw it into the dumpster at Wal-mart and get another one for $39.95 and put it in....use belts or velcro to hold it in place-making sure it has adequate ventilation....if your trailer isn't air ride- mount all your appliances on a 2" thick carpet padding layer to keep them from failing from vibration....any furniture make sure it is bolted to the floor and wall to keep it from shifting in transit----or use E-track with binders.....I'm able to adjust the appliance load for each trip of what I need and what I don't need to eliminate weight....the only things that are not removable are the shower and toilet.....everything else is portable or if heavy, on casters....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote