View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 09:21 PM   #7
KAYE RIVERCITY

......no way i believe in the bubble wraps.....I only consider something I know will work everytime and is not position sensitive.....just read the lable or go to their website and try to figure out what they are trying to get across......To me it sounds like tecno-bullsh8t....and that right there turns me off to any product in an instant.....I won't put the faith in something that is written in that fashion.......NOW if you use foil covered polyisocynate foam sheets -you are going to be sucessful in insulating your vehicle as they are waterproof-will not degrade because of vibration-don't squeek like polystyrene does and will not turn to powder in the wall cavity.....I get mine off the shelf at Home Depot.... 1"X 4X8 = $10.80 here in CincashittyOhio.....the commercial product manager is a friend and I get all the jangs and broken sheets.....cuz we cut them up to fit all the time....fit them somewhat snug-cut with a table or panel saw and custom fit each piece....any gaps you have to use spray can foam and trim in the A.M......geofkaye