View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 12:43 PM   #1
Warpath

The chassis is stretched and Big Foot Automatic Levelers have been added.

The truck is in Quadra Mfg'ing vacility, they are getting ready to add levelers.

This is my second set of BigFoot Levelers and the first where awesome. I had a set of HWH levelers on my Winnebago and I buried them in some soft gravel & punch through some asphalt. It is a real pain to have to put pads under each jack every time you use them. With BigFoot I never had a problem. Actually my first outing it was pouring rain and I was put in a grass site which I almost buried my motorhome getting to. Pushed the automatic leveling button and my wife said "You are going to be digging those levelers out when we leave." Those babies never sank a bit, after that I would never think about another jack mfg'er.

Man is that one good looking truck! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Here you can see how they weld each leveler base to the frame and then bolt the hydraulic ram to the base. You can also see the additional plate added to the frame rail when they stretched the chassis.

Here is the BigFoot controller, basically you turn the unit on, allow the system to evaluate the out of level condition. Push the auto button and sit back and let the system do it's job. BigFoot will level within 1" over a 40' span, which is tops in the industry.

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 completely refurbished chassis. Currently in production - scheduled completion 1/10/03 www.showhauler.com

[This message was edited by warpath on November 12, 2002 at 03:56 PM.]

[This message was edited by warpath on November 20, 2002 at 10:11 AM.]
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote