View Single Post
Old 04-19-2003, 02:54 PM   #13
JoeHDVoyager

Hello, Larry & Jack -
Larry - Yes, I will Rhino Line the top down to the edge of the 45○ angle break on the sides. I've posted a picture that shows that, I think.

Jack - The service is ongoing. I had them take an oil sample which I will send in just to check on the health of the engine guts. They also checked and set the DCA level in the coolant. I had them run a complete printout on the engine and reset some of the values to better suite my use. They also did a complete lube of all the grease zerks - figured I'd better get that done before the bed went on the frame for good. I also had them check the clutch linkage and clutch brake. They changed the synthetic fluids in the rear end and transmission. On Monday they will check the alignment of the front and rear axles and make sure the bobtail proportioning valve is okay for single axle use. Then, I should be ready to go. I've posted another picture. Right now, Kevin, my builder is waiting for the doors to arrive. He'll build in the boxes once the doors arrive. He's making the doors out of 1/8" steel. I'll keep you posted. Joe

1998 Volvo VNL64T610 N14Cummins
JoeHDVoyager is offline   Reply With Quote