Thread: RV Van Bodies??
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 06:54 PM   #1

I have been looking for a company that can sell a complete RV van body (possibly without interior) that can be bolted to most any truck like a regular delivery van body. Does anyone make such a thing?? I have looked at dozens of sites and called several companies to no avail. Because of my application, having a custom body installed is out of the question (not to mention out of my price range). Should I just put on a standard body and modify it myself? The truck is a 1971 Kaiser 6x6 with 52in michelin tires and a modern cummins 400hp engine and 10 speed trans, w/ air brakes. I made a photoshop pic of my truck with a camper on to give some people an idea of what I want, and now a company wants to use it on their site..and they said it will even be in a artical about 4x4 RVs in the New York Times!! And it doesn't even existed yet!!! I can fit a 20-24ft body without changing the wheelbase.. but I will Change the wheelbase if need be.. but I want it fairly short so I can get around the trails I want to use the Truck for. Any sugestions or help will be much appreaciated. Thanks!!!