View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 08:54 AM   #5
Bill R

Hey Joe, no one ever jumped into a class 8 truck faster than I did. My mind was boggled by the fantastic beauty of the red Volvo 610, that Larry had put up for sale. I was excited at the prospect of driving this big thing around. The biggest I had ever driven was a 3/4t pickup. I had purchased a 40'Alpha and had it delivered (no way to pull it (full timing with no house). I was two weeks into researching which used class 6 to buy for 60-65 thousand. They weren't many in that range with 300hp ( my minimum). I was somewhat disappointed. Then I stumbled onto Larry and his Lean Mean Volvo Machine. Two previous buyer's of trucks had only good things to say about their trucks and dealing with Larry. Over many communications with Larry I came to appreciate his truck knowlege, and I came to the point where I tended to trust him. I was somewhat amazed at myself for agreeing to buy a truck I had not seen from a guy I hadn't met. Sometimes that noise we thought we heard, really was opportunity knocking! I trusted my judgement and got many times the truck for half the price of the class 6. I really like my truck. I just got back from a four day drive to get behind the wheel time. Man I could zoom by most anything on the road, except that BMW sportscar that zoomed by me..Goog luck in your search....

99 Volvo 610 Motorhome
2001 Alpha Gold 39'10"
Bill R is offline   Reply With Quote