View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 04:39 AM   #18
Warpath

Before we get Congress involved and burn Kingsley at the stake, we need to be clear on some things.

It was stated that the insurance company paid the claim and I am assuming they did not go after Kingsley otherwise that would have been stated as well.

And I assuming that since you Kingsley Customer where out $80,000 you would have sued Kingsley as well if they where determined to be at fault.

So was Kingsley determined to be at fault?

I would think that that insurance agency crawled all over the remaining part of that rig looking at the wiring to determine if it was poorly installed to determine who or what is at fault. And again if they did not sue, they must not have found anything?

There are a ton of components in rig that are manufacturered by other companies, any one of which could have a defect and cause something like this to happen. Did they ever come up with a ultimate cause of the fire?

I am not defending Kingsley, they can /or did /or will do that themselves. I also wasn't there and I do not know the whole story, and I don't know Kingsley side of what happened.

I think Kingsley Customer brought up some excellent points about wiring, something we really have not keyed on in the past. It is definetly something for a buyer to look into when they are spec'ing out a new coach.

I did alot of research since this post came about; I talked to some other Kingsley owners to see what they thought about this and their coach. I will say all of them are extremely happy with their rigs and the workmanship that went in them. I also spoke to my builder, looked into what they do and came away even more impressed than I was before (I know that seems impossible the way I blubber on about them)

So before we form a lynch mob we have to have all of the details, and unfortunetly, I don't think that is possible.

Bill