View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #5
clslandscape

yes, this makes sense.......in a way im sorry i asked...it wasn't exactly the answer I was looking for. For some reason, I thought I had finally come up with a simple way out...after many hours of design and thought of how to do it, I thought I had come around to a simple basic method. If i were to just put 2 on the back mounts and leave the front two rubber bushings, would I accomplish anything? Also, I have just completed a renovation on the sleeper. I stripped out the vinyl padded walls, installed rv paneling, hardwood floors, jack-knife sofa, etc. Now that I learned how, I want to build another one. But first I want to re-do the one i just did (different color scheme....i know just like a woman) anyway, I got all my stuff from rv surplus and salvage in Elkhart...a long drive. But I would like to find a light gray color wallboard.one without the color flexs in it. any idea where i could pick this up? also, any fixes on the curvature of the sleeper? it is a double bunk, but not a flat one, so where the roof curves down and in towards the front, it is impossible to make the wallboard co-operate. the seam or edge is hideous. I covered it up with matching tape but it looks bad. any idea what im talking about?
clslandscape is offline   Reply With Quote