View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 05:08 AM   #6
Wick

Gil,
We kept the sleeper on my last conversion. We put in 2 opposing sofas that would fold out to make a queen size bed. With an entertainment center in that section that is seperate from the other setup, we use that for my daughter's bedroom. She has a privacy curtain that she can pull across and the "living room " is where we entertain or when we retire for the evening that becomes my son's bedroom. When traveling down the road the kids can sit in the sleeper area and we can converse with each other and they can enjoy the trip better. With the old setup everyone always fought over the co-pilot's seat. We went with the 30' box and the overall length is about 46 ft. I put doors (3) on the front of the sofa base on each side for storage and then added cabinets up above the sofas with lighting and I installed an auxillery a/c heater under the passenger side sofa, which occupies about half the space under that side. On the drivers side I have access from outside the cab thru the access door under the sleeper. Lots of useful space.
Wick
Wick is offline   Reply With Quote