View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 02:09 PM   #3
BravestDog

I just posted it for entertainment.

So we all have had our warning. Let's act like responsible, mature adults now. No premature or unnecessary blasting of your horns.

Not only will he get a ticket, but possibly a lawsuit if somebody got hurt because the horn scared them and they jumped and fell or whatever.

People, please use your horns responsibly.

This unit does look interesting. It's the most expensive and maybe the loudest?

http://www.hornblasters.com/products...=1&item=NAK5LA

Here's how the hornblasters.com site and his interest in horns all got started:

"I remember when I was 8 years old my father took me on an outing once to the Train Exhibit in Greenfield Village Museum in Detroit Michigan.

We spent the day there looking at these larger then life trains, they made me feel like a dwarf. Without prior warning, the conductor blew the horn and the sound felt as though it pushed me back 3 feet. It was such an Earth Thundering experience that I havent forgotten how it affected me to this day.

I saved my money cutting lawns and washing windows for years, and when the time finally came that I was old enough to drive, my father offered to help me purchase a car. I declinded and explained that I wanted a truck. And when I finally did get that truck the first thing I wanted to do was add a set of Train Horns to it like the ones I heard years ago in Michigan. After extensive research and testing, I found a manufacturer for the horns that met my standards. I've had them on my truck for some time now, and everywhere I go people ask me about them. Some years later I started Hornblasters Inc. We are the authority in 12volt locomotive train horn kits for your Car, Truck, SUV, Boat, or R.V. All of our products are made from the Highest quality materials available and will provide you with years of good useage."

Read some of the customers testamonials:

http://www.hornblasters.com/letters.php
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote