View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 06:31 AM   #4
Warpath

vapoppa -

I am selling mine because I am still learning. I really don't think you would ever know when you have to big a motorhome until you have to big a motorhome. My rig is setup to travel, it is perfect for a racer who has to go from track to track, or a RV'er who hangs out west or in the south in the big RV parks, or a fulltimmer who wants real home like interior built to be used on a daily basis.

My current motorhome needs require something smaller. I am relatively young (38) and still have to matte the work pedal for many years to come. We mostly do weekend camping trips during the spring/summer/fall with maybe 2 one week trips that are sometimes not that far away. So we are looking for something that we can get in and out of the small campgrounds here in the Midwest/northeast and even use for day trips when we are not camping.

We are planning on building the next Show Hauler on the M2-106 to get the overall length down to 36' or less. As soon as I sell the current rig I will fill everyone in on the details of the new setup.

Bill