View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 09:13 PM   #4
geof

I'm just trying to list and consider all my options....the list gets longer as I read the forums.....as yet I haven't made any choice....After today's money meeting, I might wait till 2004 to start the any conversion/trailer process [the stock /bond/mutual markets are not helping anything]....I'm leaning towards a 32' car hauler with living quarters type trailer with Volvo or Freightliner tractor combo mainly because of insurance costs and adaptability....the axel thing is still a big consideration .....I am going to look at a mobile home toter in Indiana next week-talk about short wheel base-but it has a wet line system, on board air compressor and 120/240 vt genetrator/welder....I don't know how confortable it is-it does have air bags in the rear and they could be added up front. The hudraulic 6 way hitch/arm swings left/right, up/down and in/out can lift& swing 40,000# up to 6' feet in the air as well as push down so the truck back end is 15" off the ground...makes hooking up easy under all conditions as it is remote control from outside of the truck......geof
geof is offline   Reply With Quote