View Single Post
Old 12-21-2002, 12:00 PM   #11
Warpath

Brian -

I had the same concerns with the amount of viewing my passengers would have. If you read back in some of my earlier posts on my project I had originally thought of having my kids in the 48" sleeper my truck had. Thankfully I did not stick to that idea, my kids are more into being entertained during our travels than the scenery. Also after a 6 hour trip back from Chicago in my Explorer I had to be nuts to want them sitting right behind me. It is going to be so much safer and saner to have them behind the cab and enjoying the stereo, TV, game boy or what ever. And give me some peace while I concentrate on driving.

Believe me I think they are the coolest looking RV's on the road. I have just heard from some of the die hard motorhome people who love the big box look.

kittywhopper -

I have seen the photo a bunch of times, but did not realize it was a expediter. Now that you mention it I see the safety plaques on the side and the box outline. That is one cool expiditer!

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 completely refurbished chassis. Currently in production - scheduled completion 1/10/03 www.showhauler.com
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote