View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 09:49 AM   #1
Warpath

Well we are 5 weeks away from completion and it is time to think about dressing this rig up. I am not the type of guy who buys a vehicle and lets it stay stock for more than a minute. And since we will be getting this after the camping season has already started, I want to get everything in house and ready to install.

So 1st item purchased. Dual 6" Polished SS exhaust. This is a mod I did to my last rig but only did a single side. The 6" turnout looks awesome and every on looker loved it, so this time it will be duals. The 6" look huge and much more in proportion than the stock one supplied with the rig.

Here is a pick of the last rig with it.

2nd item was a air dam for the front end. I hate to see a truck with a high bumper and all of that wheel showing. So after hunting for about 2 weeks, I found one through Wil-Ro. Very cool looking.

Next is to update the visor to CHROME! I didn't think I would ever find a vendor who would do a chrome visor, but I got lucky and it lives! Loved my chrome visor on the FLD

Next is a chrome bug shield. Again had one on the last rig and will add it to this one.

Since FL only puts a few woodgrain accents on the dash, might as well finish that off.

And the last immediate update will be a set of good mud flaps with chrome anti-sail weights.

Bill