View Single Post
Old 08-17-2003, 09:45 AM   #80
Patrick

I don't have a completion date yet, ~should~ be around the 21st though. Angie w/ Hickory Inclosed (my dealer) will pick it up and take it to Hickory, SC where it will be double checked for any warranty issues. I plan to stay within a few hours of Hickory for a couple days...seeing sites etc. and making sure everything is 100% before heading back to Tulsa. I will call my previous RV insurance company, RV Alliance soon for a quote. I called Bigfoot a few months back and the Show Hauler jacks are ones made special for them. I was quoted a cash price then (if I recall correctly) of $1800. A might cheaper than the $4995 SH charges...granted there will be a bit of welding involved. I was told each jack is fully self-contained, just a wire to run to the control panel. I snagged a factory refurbed StarTrac in motion satellite off ebay for $1600, (with a 2 yr. warranty)that saved some bucks too. I have a CB, 2 antennas, 300w linear, 1000w inverter and a stainless accent for my front bumper sitting in my office anxiously waiting for the SHs arrival.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote